3 months to 16 months
To sign up for a class choose the correct semester icon at the top of this page.
Family Music for Babies (3 months - 16 months)
Enjoy music-play with your baby: singing, bouncing, rocking, dancing, wiggling, peek-a-boo games, and playing simple instruments. This is prime-time for establishing patterns of language and music.Twin babies are buy one get one free up to 10 months!
- Increasing your baby's curiosity about music
- Developing listening skills and a sense of beat
- Establishing a foundation for singing and musical thought
- Helping you form a closer bond with your baby
- Giving you and your baby a chance to interact with other parents and babies
Our classes are designed for parents and the babies to take together. These weekly classes help you learn how to play and interact musically with your baby. Each class features bouncing and rocking songs, wiggle and peek-a-boo games, and other fun activities for the two of you. When you go home, you can continue with the fun at home with a digital file recorded by a outstanding children's choir, professional vocalists and instrumentalists. Your Musikgarten parents guidebook along with rhythm sticks, a rattle, and a colorful scarf will give you both hours of enjoyment.
See bottom of page for current class option
To Clarify: The Thursday morning class will be held at Jennings Music Center. Sorry for any confusion.
Enter codes when checking out. Discounts are not honored after registration is paid.
- If you already have course materials, enter code reuseTCD at checkout
- Siblings under 10 months accompany at no charge, other siblings (1-4 yrs) younger than class age, may attend the same Early Childhood class at half price of class fee.
Please contact us at email@example.com for more further information.
For the families that want to try our program but are not ready to commit to a full 15 week semester, we do offer 1/2 Session. Families can try the class for 8 weeks and receive the materials. After the 8 weeks, there is the option to continue with the curriculum.
Late registrations will be accepted after the start of the semester depending on available space. Please contact us for more information!